Sunday, November 23, 2008

Kristen & Jeff ~ Estero, FL 11.08.08

Kristen and Jeff were married in Estero, FL. Estero is near Fort Myers, FL. Darn. I had to pack my bags and head for the sunny state. Kristen and Jeff live in New York City and traveled down to Florida, along with thier closest friends and family, to be married near their parents FL property. What a great idea! They wrote their own vows, which I am always a sap for. Jeff sang a song for Kristen at the reception. Then, once the outdoor dancing came to an end, the guests headed inside for some karaoke. This group had a blast! Congratulations to Kristen & Jeff!!

Here are some of my faves...








The other sister...
































A dance with Grandpa...




The cake was that good!






The water bottle microphones...










2 comments:

Bonnie said...

These are all great but I must admit that my fav is the one with the dog.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy!

I featured that fabulous dog pic on my blog today!

LOVE IT!