Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Gwen, Tim & Rylan ~ Denver, CO 01.18.09

I know this is getting posted WAY late. I traveled to Denver to visit my fantastic friend Gwen and her family in January (this will get its very own blog post coming soon). While I was there, I had the honor of capturing their family photos. Upon returning from Denver, my computer crashed on me and set me back quite a bit. Everything I was in the middle of working on was on that computer... FORTUNATELY they were able to recover the data. However, I still do not have my computer back. VERY frustrating... and explains the blog tardiness.

Now onto more important things - Gwen, Tim, and Rylan! These are some of my favorite people in the whole wide world! Gwen is my very dear friend whom I met and lived with for a semester in Chicago. This was the first time I had the pleasure of meeting her ADORABLE son Rylan. After almost 8 years of marriage, Gwen and Tim are still crazy about each other. I love that about them! Well, enough talk. Let's get to the good stuff!

Some of my favorite's from the day...
















































No comments: