Saturday, August 18, 2007

I've Been Tagged...

The following photographers have tagged me. So apparently I'm it :)

Nate & Amanda Reynolds of Turtle Pond Photography
Shan Renee
Sarah of Roxy and Kai Photography

The deal is they were tagged and had to share 8 interesting facts about themselves, then tag 8 more people. Now I'm IT. 8 interesting facts? Hmmmm....

1. I can only drink milk out of a glass. If it is served in a plastic cup it is a no go... must be glass.

2. (Totally copying this from Amanda and Nate) I have a Viszla... if you don't know, go look it up :)

3. I've been married for 5 wonderful years to a supermodel. (Although I agree with every word, my husband told me to write this one.)

4. I've worn hearing aids since I was in kindergarten. (Give or take a few years where I didn't like wearing them.)

5. I'm a dork. (Again, my husband told me to put this.)

6. The only time I get mean is when I need food.

7. My dogs have really long names. Kiya Makaka Pookie Marie Sassafras T.P. Thumper Kamakazi Roo and Kirby Spot Barnaby Humpernickel Buddy Boy

8. The minister was an hour late to our wedding. Oh yes, it is true. My mom was about to be walked down the aisle and she said "Where is the minister?" Once they figured out he was in his backyard enjoying a family BBQ and thinking the wedding didn't start for another 2 hours, my mom walked to the front of the church to make the announcement. We have a picture in our album of the minister's car tires up on the curb from peeling in late. It is very important to have a photographer document all the details of your day :)

Now that I've been the tagged, I get to be the taggee.

You're it...

Fred Egan
Lauren Clark
Davina Fear
Allan Zepeda
Kara Pennington
TimC
Scarlett of Captivating Studios
Lori Schaneville
Garrett Nudd (and his lovely wife Joy)

So that's 9. I've never been one to follow the rules.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vizsla owners gotta stick together!!