Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Back in Michigan...

I'm back in Michigan for Tricia & Jim's wedding this coming Saturday. So, please be patient with me if I don't respond to your email within 24 hours. I'm having a blast connecting with my family and friends. Tonight I had dinner with my college girlfriends. Two were unable to make it, as one lives in Denver, CO and the other in Indiana. The six of us lived together with a seventh in a house for two years during college. Imagine the stories... :) We haven't seen each other in 3 years and had a great time catching up. Here are the four of us and the kiddos...

08210701


And here Lauren is a budding photographer starting with self-portraits...

08210702

3 comments:

Courtney Sprague said...

Cuties!! I hope you're having a blast with your family and friends! We'll miss you in Tejas!

annemariephotography said...

Come home!!

annemariephotography said...

Come home!!