Thursday, August 02, 2007

On My Way to Michigan...

I am headed to Michigan for the next several days. I haven't been home since Christmas, so I am very excited to plant my feet on home soil! I'll also be shooting Erin & John's e-session while I'm there. I am so excited!

While away, I will be checking my email less frequently. So if I don't get back with you within 24 hours, please be patient. If it is urgent, please feel free to call me at 888.804.4737.

Total off the wall thought. For those of you who know me well, know I have these often... like did you ever think how funny it is that while in a car we are traveling at high speeds like 70mph, but yet we don't move? Here's todays: So I'm sitting in the Chicago Airport and I'm wondering why in a day of over-obsessed cell phone use there are 14 pay phones within 10 feet of me. Haven't these become pretty much obsolete? Surely this many are slight overkill.

080207.2

No comments: