Thursday, November 15, 2007

Baby Update!

We got to see precious baby DeYoung yesterday! They did the major ultrasound where they check everything over to see how baby is growing. Report - Baby is Great!! They also commented on what a strong heartbeat baby has - way to make mommy proud :)

Here is baby's latest pic:



Also, people have been asking about my growing belly... Well I haven't been as good about taking regular pics as I should be and with my crazy schedule I really haven't been good about keeping up on pics of Paul and I. Just in the last two weeks, baby has moved up into my abdomen. I'm really looking forward to feeling the wee wonder move! Here is my ever growing belly...

7 comments:

Joy Nudd said...

Ahhhh!!! That is so wonderful! Wish we lived closer so I can see you, totally miss you girl. You are going to be a great mom I can already tell :)

Joy

Alison Portis said...

congrats...glad to hear Baby DeYoung has a strong heart beat!

cristy cross said...

Yay! Your belly pics. Isn't God amazing with his wonderful creation!
Looking good girl.
Your growing sister,
Cristy

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Awwww the peanut is getting bigger!!! Glad everything is going wonderfully and healthy!

Teddi said...

So sweet! You'll feel the baby moving in no time.

annemariephotography said...

sweet baby! i cant wait.

Courtney Sprague said...

YAYY! Just now seeing this! What a beautiful first portrait of Baby DeYoung. Did you take it? ;) Can't wait!