Wednesday, November 21, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!



I wanted to wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving gets built up as the holiday where we enjoy a huge meal of Turkey, Stuffing, and all the goodies, and we sit back and watch football - the Lions of course :) I just wanted to take a minute and share what I'm most thankful for this year...

~My amazingly wonderful husband, I am truly blessed to have him!
~Our child that is on the way and doing great :) (By the way - I felt the baby move for the first time last Friday night and have felt baby daily since then!!)
~My wonderful family and great friends
~That I get to do what I have a passion for to also earn a living
~My puppies and our new home :)
~That I was blessed enough to be born in America, a country that all too many people take for granted having a roof over their heads, running water, food, toilets, toilet paper!
~Our gracious Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ!

What are you most thankful for?

2 comments:

Rachel Brooke said...

I want to see pictures of your puppies! I think i read in a post that they are vizslas... I love those dogs!

Davina said...

It's so exciting the first time you feel your baby moving. I'm so thrilled for you both. You are going to be such a fabulous mom!