Thursday, November 01, 2007

Holiday Cards - NOW AVAILABLE!

When I got back from Florida earlier this week I realized November is upon us and so is the holiday season! I can't believe how fast time flies by!

I wanted to share with you the fabulous holiday cards I now have available for those of you who want to send out something different and personalized with your images. These are 5x7 cards that include the envelopes. Below are some samples. For all of the options, please click here for the slideshow. The text can be customized to say whatever you would like. These are priced very affordable and exact cost per card will depend on the total quantity ordered. If you are interested in ordering one of these designs for your holiday cards, please contact me via email at amy@amydeyoung.com. And hurry! With the holidays just around the corner, you don't want to put this off any longer!





















No comments: