Monday, November 05, 2007

Diana & Eric ~ Dunedin, FL 10.27.07

Diana & Eric were married in the Andrews Memorial Chapel. I love this old chapel. The inside had this beautiful wood ceiling! Diana looked absolutely gorgeous in her fitted gown! The details of the day were a lot of fun with the movie theme Diana and Eric chose. During the ceremony, when asked for the rings, Eric reached over to his groomsmen who claimed to have lost it. Instead he handed Eric a ring pop. Then, Eric's dad opened up a bag of Cracker Jack's to retrieve the prize... voila - Diana's ring! It was hilarious! I had so much fun capturing the day! Thank you, Diana and Eric, for including me in your day - many blessings to you!

CLICK HERE FOR THE SLIDESHOW













































7 comments:

Kara Pennington Photography said...

Sounds like a super fun wedding! I love the cracker jacks ring part :) Great images of the day!

Rachel Brooke said...

these are gorgeous! I love her cake :)

Rachel Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
THE PARSONS said...

I found your blog through scarlett, but GOOD LORD, you are an incredible photographer!

cristy cross said...

I love your wedding shots. They are awesome. And I love your Christmas cards. They are so elegant and classic looking. And I want to see some updated pictures of you and your belly and your little one on the way. Do you know what you are having yet?

Courtney Sprague said...

These are beautiful images, Amy! They're all gorgeous, but my absolute faves are the portraits of the bride and groom (all of 'em!) ;)

Hope to see you soon!

Davina said...

That dad eating the cracker jacks is hilarious!! Way to get that shot!