Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Kristin & Zac ~ e-session in San Marcos, TX

I knew I would like Kristin and Zac the minute they suggested doing their engagement session at the hangar where Zac works on old planes. I could have been at that hangar all day long shooting! What a fantastic idea!! Kristin and Zac where a lot of fun and I am so so excited for their wedding this fall. Here are some of my faves from the engagement session... (and I had serious trouble narrowing it down.)













































5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the look and feel of these. My husband flies, so he loves these too.
Can't wait for our next photo girl lunch.

annemariephotography said...

wow! amy, these are amazing.. i love every single one of them.. they must love you for this!

Anonymous said...

I think these are some of my all time favorites of yours girl. When are you coming to Denver to do a photo shoot of your favorite Gwen, Tim and little dude????? Miss you!

G

chayil :) said...

Amy. These are AMAZING!!! Serious jaw-droppage. I absolutely LOVE the feel of every single image. YUMMY!!!

~c

cherish.photography said...

ewwww! beautiful!