Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Going on an airplane...

We are headed out to West Palm Beach, FL tomorrow bright and early. That is right. The very first DeYoung Family Vacation... let's hope it doesn't resemble the infamous Grizwold Family Vacation. I have a fantastic wedding on Sunday, and the rest of the time is VAY-CAY!!

What this means is I will not be checking my email during this time and will be back Wednesday, September 3. I hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!

Jay's bags are packed and ready to go...



5 comments:

Sassy said...

Could that boy BE ANY CUTER??? Geez, I want one just like him, you up for making ME one?

Have a well deserved restful, fun time.

Anonymous said...

Great photography, hope you have a good time.

Anonymous said...

Way too cute! We'll miss you at the photogirl lunch.

Anonymous said...

he is sooo big now! hope you had a great vacay chica!

cristy cross said...

oh amy he is ADORABLE!