Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Back in Texas

So I've been back for the last week and apparently been neglecting my blog... I'm still playing catch-up with all the stuff that happened up in Michigan. It's all coming very soon though... an e-session, a senior session, a wedding, and a very fun session with my cousin Bryan and his wife Reba!

I had such a great time seeing my family and friends. It's always such a bittersweet moment when I leave Michigan. I love spending time with all my family and friends and I never get enough time with everyone. Yet at the same time, I miss my hubbie and puppies and I'm exhausted because of all the running around I do while I'm there.

Here are two of my favorite Michigander's... my bugaboo is on the left and lil chick-a-boom is on the right. They are my cousin Lisa's children. Lisa and her brother Eric were the closest thing to brother and sister I had growing up as an only child. They definitely took advantage of picking on my like I was their younger sis!

No comments: