Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Katy & Bob ~ e-session in Belmont, MI

Katy and I went to high school together back in the day and were reconnected about a year ago. When her and her fiance Bob decided they wanted me as their photographer, I was honored! They are getting married next July in Spring Lake, MI at the Spring Lake Country Club. They are such a relaxed couple and truly adore each other. I had a great time hanging out with them at their house. Not to mention Katy is one of the few girls from high school that didn't have a mean bone in her body! (you know how teenage girls can be) She was super nice and still is so sweet and kind and has found the perfect match in Bob. He is also wonderful. I am so excited to be a part of your wedding!! Congratulations Katy & Bob!

click here for the slideshow






















No comments: