Friday, September 21, 2007

the REAL reason for being blog absent...

I know I have been a HUGE blog slacker lately. I tried to play it off as if it was because I was traveling a lot... well I was. BUT the real reason I've been blog absent lately is...................

I'M PREGNANT!!! and REALLY tired. Here is the first picture of Baby DeYoung, aka "Sunshine", "Lil peanut", "Gummy Bear" (as the ultrasound tech referred to baby). I am almost 10 weeks along and due April 20th! We are very very excited!!! Today was the ultrasound and it was so fun seeing the wee little wonder hop around and watch it's heart beat. Look at it's cute little arms and legs! Amazing. Truly a miracle. The tech said that when mom laughs it often makes the baby move around a lot. I told her I'm concerned this baby is going to come out with shaken baby syndrome because I laugh so often. She assured me this would not happen. Did I mention? ...I'M PREGNANT!!!

13 comments:

Teddi said...

Congratulations!! What an exciting time in your life :).

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to you and Paul!!! I'm super excited for you both!

cristy cross said...

O MY GOSH! YAY! I am so excited for you guys. You and I were the two that were trying back in Vegas and now we are so blessed to be having babies. Ours is due Feb 8th. Please keep me posted and I'll check in on your blog for updates. I couldn't be happier for you and your hubby. It is so much fun to see how your body changes for that sweet miracle growing in our bellies. We are having a boy by the way! Yippe!

Kenzie Shores Photography said...

YAY!!!

6 of Four Creations said...

This is SO stinkin' exciting! YEAAA!!! I don't like that it might mean that I woun't see you in Vegas though. ; (

We miss you!!

katie

Kara Pennington Photography said...

Oh My Goodness!! CONGRATS - that's so exciting!

Jensey! said...

Yay Amy!! Nathan & I are so happy for you!! :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So glad the cat is out of the bag... can't wait to see that belly at the workshop and even more so the little one when he/she arrives.

Unknown said...

yay for baby!!

miss you girl!

~cmb

Amanda Harris said...

Gummi bear is due on my birthday :)

Shaken baby syndrome - you are too funny :)

Davina said...

You know I love you, Amy, and I'm soooooo excited for you to have a sweet little baby. You are going to be an amazing, fun mom! And I'm so glad the word's out now! YAY!

Grazier Photography said...

Wow, congratulations! My 1st baby was born April 24 - it's a fabulous time of year to have a baby! Hope you're feeling better now!

Enna

Anonymous said...

YAYYYYY!! How exciting is that! Congrats you guys, you'll make such a good mommy gummy bear :)