Monday, September 10, 2007

Reba & Bryan ~ HAUT session @ the Lake!

Reba and Bryan have been married for almost a year. They wanted to do some fun pics since they never had engagement images done. Reba came prepared with several outfits. My kind of girl! We had fun at the beach in Frankfort, MI. I have good memories of that place as it was one of the frequent stops on our family sailing trips along Lake Michigan. Afterwards, Bryan and Reba treated me to their favorite - Toasted Coconut ice cream at Kilwin's... YUM! Check out this HAUT couple!!































I can't decide if I like this one better as black & white or sepia... what do you think? Leave a comment!



8 comments:

Chriselda said...

i like them both
but i like the black and white better

no.... maybe i like the sepia better

no. i like the black and white
i dunno. i like them both.

yeah. final answer.
i like them both...
but i like the sepia better

Kara Pennington Photography said...

great images, amy! love them all - for the last one i definitely like the sepia better :)

Stacy Cross said...

Hey dear - gorgeous pics and gorgeous peeps! :) I definitely like the B&W better!

Jocelyn Edin said...

The glow around the couple in the sepia is a touch more striking. Amazing photos.

Jocelyn (one of Tricia's bridesmaids)

p.s. Absolutely love Tricia's pics too. You're the best!

annemariephotography said...

my vote is for the black and white!! I LOVE IT!
These are amazing. :) Great job.

annemariephotography said...

I LOVE the black and white one..it is so dang good!

This session is amazing Amy.. super creative.

:)

Courtney Sprague said...

These are beautiful, Amy! I can tell you really build a great rapport with your clients! Along with your creative eye, that relaxed, fun relationship really shines through!

I love the black and white one!!

Sarah Huffman said...

i love these!!