Saturday, September 08, 2007

Tricia & Jim ~ Traverse City, MI 8.25.07

I knew Jim when he was a boy, so when he called to ask if I'd photograph his wedding I was honored! What a beautiful bride he chose in Tricia. Not only on the outside, but also on the inside. Jim and Tricia have such an obvious deep love for one another. It truly was my pleasure to capture their day. Congratulations you two! And thank you for including me in your wedding. God Bless!!

click here for the slideshow













































2 comments:

Stacy Cross said...

Great job on these, Amy! I LOVE the dancing shots. :) See you on Tuesday - can't wait!!!

Jocelyn Edin said...

I think that's me getting in the way (my camera flash) in the bottom photo. Oops! Love all the photos. I wish I had known of you 6 years ago at my wedding :)

Jocelyn (mama of the flower girl)